Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Group Presentation

Uhm. I just wrote an entire blog and this darn thing deleted it. GRRRR!

I don't know if I have the stamina to trudge my toes through another one. But. Here I am, like a mule, for your reading pleasure.

Group Presenation. Not looking forward to it. Not that I dread public speaking, just that I uhm, don't really like this book. I probably should have sucked it up and gone for Portnoy's Complaint. I was really into it; gritty, raw, vulgar, volumptuous. All those good adjectives swimming in the soup of my brain. I could have spoken for hours on the thang. But instead, I took the safe route. THE THIRD DATED PRESENTATION. What a lamb.

What I AM finding is that all the texts read in class are easily compareable to the film "Running With Scissors." This film gets around. It's absurd enough to relate to all these LOONY READS. I like loony. It's a good color.

I'm really finding my a.d.d to be a nuisance right now, and everytime I sit down to write in my blog. Where's my dangon' meds people?!?

Uhm. This class is neat-o. I'm really diggin' Woody and his dry, narcissistic, analytical, pessimistic humor.

The end for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment